Does anyone actually win the R2R Giveaways??

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won my Apex system that I currently have on my 120 gal tank 2 years ago and plan on moving it my upgrade. I just won the Your Reef gift certificate and the Ecotech XR15 G5 blue light. We normally don't televise it because it can come across as insensitive and rude and we respect the Partner and Supporting members enough not to do that. I noticed you are neither a Partner member or a Supporting member, so I am curious as to why you are bringing this up. :)

Last edited:

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant believe i am reading something like this on here, are you saying that every competition in the world is a scam and a fix just because you dont win it? Just accept that R2R is a fantastic place to be, with loads of fantastic people and if you win anything at all it is just a bonus, not a given. Just be happy you found R2R.

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the Noopsyche light that I won on the Reef2Reef contest. Tank still under construction...started cycling some rock today.

Thank you - Noopsyche and Reef2Reef #revhtree #Daniel@R2R
Noopsyche.jpg

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like all the giveaways R2R Releases are just scams, and nobody wins anything. Hundreds of people enter to win a new skimmer, or light. But nobody ever says they won... Does anyone know that person?
Seriously?! :rolleyes: You've got to be kidding!! Well at least I now have another bonus #5 entry for the November 2020 Reef2Reef Site Supporter Giveaway! ;)

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like all the giveaways R2R Releases are just scams, and nobody wins anything. Hundreds of people enter to win a new skimmer, or light. But nobody ever says they won... Does anyone know that person?
I've won an R2R giveaway for a Live Aquaria GC it's the real deal... I always tell folks you gotta play to win :)

OP
OP
nano_ryan

nano_ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant believe i am reading something like this on here, are you saying that every competition in the world is a scam and a fix just because you dont win it? Just accept that R2R is a fantastic place to be, with loads of fantastic people and if you win anything at all it is just a bonus, not a given. Just be happy you found R2R.
Did I ever say I was mad? No. Did I say I don't like R2R? No. Chill your melons. All I was asking was If anyone has won the give aways. In a polite way. So please get your negative attitude away from here please.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did I ever say I was mad? No. Did I say I don't like R2R? No. Chill your melons. All I was asking was If anyone has won the give aways. In a polite way. So please get your negative attitude away from here please.

You did call me a scammer but I forgive you! Ha! ;)

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always wonder why people have to word their questions and accuse the forum of scams , when asking in a positive way would have answered your question.
"Any winners of R2R giveaways here, share what you won" would have been a good way to ask IMHO.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always wonder why people have to word their questions and accuse the forum of scams , when asking in a positive way would have answered your question.
"Any winners of R2R giveaways here, share what you won" would have been a good way to ask IMHO.
Well said sir! I feel like I get more out of this forum from the advice, good community and the marketplace addiction. The giveaways are an added bonus.

ricksmithsdca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won two prizes in the partner raffle... My GHL is coming early next week... Not sure when the Kessil light gets here...

OP
OP
nano_ryan

nano_ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did call me a scammer but I forgive you! Ha! ;)
I wasn’t even talking about you... I said “These feel like scams” Not “revhtree is a scammer”. I was just asking a question...

Last edited:

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's just leave this thread at this and move on. Members do win the prizes, but, as I said before, they don't like to advertise it that they won out of respect. Unfortunately, their are not enough prizes to go around for everyone to win. I know for a fact that if @revhtree was able to do it, everyone would win something. He is just that kind of person. The prize is the forum, the prizes that are won are just a bonus. :cool:

SO WHAT DID EVERYONE BUY ON BLACK FRIDAY SALES, LOL!!!

OP
OP
nano_ryan

nano_ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's just leave this thread at this and move on. Members do win the prizes, but, as I said before, they don't like to advertise it that they won out of respect. Unfortunately, their are not enough prizes to go around for everyone to win. I know for a fact that if @revhtree was able to do it, everyone would win something. He is just that kind of person. The prize is the forum, the prizes that are won are just a bonus. :cool:SO WHAT DID EVERYONE BUY ON BLACK FRIDAY SALES, LOL!!!
Agreed! About black friday, I got A new brs bio pellet reactor for $30 :cool:. And my Lfs doing sales and sold me this big Hammer cluster for $50.

image.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wasn’t even talking about you... I said “These feel like scams” Not “revhtree is a scammer”. I was just asking a question...

I still lub you!! :p

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back