Does anyone actually win the R2R Giveaways??

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's just leave this thread at this and move on. Members do win the prizes, but, as I said before, they don't like to advertise it that they won out of respect. Unfortunately, their are not enough prizes to go around for everyone to win. I know for a fact that if @revhtree was able to do it, everyone would win something. He is just that kind of person. The prize is the forum, the prizes that are won are just a bonus. :cool:

SO WHAT DID EVERYONE BUY ON BLACK FRIDAY SALES, LOL!!!
@Billldg I’m going to start bragging about my wins;) LOL I kid, I kid.

Snagged all the essentials for the tank RODI replacements, carbon, test kits... gotta stock up! Also grabbed a 4g pico tank mushroom QT and damsel exile tank haha:). New build thread time!

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like all the giveaways R2R Releases are just scams
I will just quote your very first line in this thread and leave it at that.
I've never won the lottery, doesnt mean its a scam, in fact if i ever do win it i will look you up and buy you anything you want for your tank, just to show there are no hard feelings.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did I ever say I was mad? No. Did I say I don't like R2R? No. Chill your melons. All I was asking was If anyone has won the give aways. In a polite way. So please get your negative attitude away from here please.
Man, I'm sorry, but language is important. When you make a statement that you feel like our giveaways are scams as in the quote below:
I feel like all the giveaways R2R Releases are just scams, and nobody wins anything.
it definitely comes across as an accusation at Rev, myself, and all of the staff that work hard to make R2R what it is. I think perhaps you chose your words poorly for what you really meant, but you can't make the statement that you feel like the giveaways are "just scams" and then say that you were only "asking was If anyone has won the giveaways." It's not the same thing. Language matters.

As Rev and others said above, we're glad to just move on and believe that you didn't mean what you actually said. We work really hard to be sure that R2R is a welcoming place and we believe very much in grace and second chances. :) Hope you have a great week!

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously?! :rolleyes: You've got to be kidding!! Well at least I now have another bonus #5 entry for the November 2020 Reef2Reef Site Supporter Giveaway! ;)
Ahhh I missed this one! Well thank you! Now I can go add my name to that hat

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back