Does anyone else do this with their powerheads?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lavey29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I let stuff grow all over mine but after about 3 weeks it would get completely clogged if I didn't scrape off the intake grill. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I cleaned this less than a week ago
IMG_1847.JPG
Now we're cookin with gasoline. Good to know the 2 oldest guys on the site think alike.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new