Does anyone grow carnivorous plants?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a Nepenthes named Igor. He stopped making pitchers almost immediately. I saw on some online article that they need good light to keep making pitchers. I put mine outside for the summer in hopes that helps.

Cheers,
rant
 
I usually have pitchers or no pitchers depending on humidity. When my nepenthes was in a terrarium it made massive pitchers, as soon I moved it to my kitchen the pitchers stopped but it kept growing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new