Does anyone have any established sand/rubble they can spare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
4,218
Reaction score
10,592
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am almost ready to start my system back up. This time I will be starting over with dry sand and rock. Does anyone have a cup of sand they could send me from their established reef tank or some small pieces of rock or rubble? If possible, I'd like to add sand or rock from multiple established systems. I will pay for shipping, etc.

If anyone has anything they can spare, then it would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know or shoot me a message.

Thanks everyone!
Josh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new