Does Anyone know what this is and or have one?

luke fortunato

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
177
Location
Ridgewood, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw it on WWC a month ago. It had god in the name i just forget

PM me if you have something like it.

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 6.09.33 PM.png
 
What @DivingTheWorld said.

I’m sure it’s lovely, but the photograph is likely a poor representation of what the mushroom looks like in person, unfortunately. I know my comment isn’t what you’re looking for, though.

@SeaDweller has relevant input to share about how people just don’t seem to really appreciate WD.
 
What @DivingTheWorld said.

I’m sure it’s lovely, but the photograph is likely a poor representation of what the mushroom looks like in person, unfortunately. I know my comment isn’t what you’re looking for, though.

@SeaDweller has relevant input to share about how people just don’t seem to really appreciate WD.
WD is a point of sale. Wait, we are talking about Whalt Dissknee, right? He's a scam artist. Looks pretty sneaky in daylight, and then total make-up artist at night. Total scam.
 
It's their Superman Rhodactis or something like that. I cant remember the cute name they gave it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new