Does anyone know where I can find these clamps? No matter which synonyms I search for ‘hang clamps’, I cannot find anything even similar.

die.kriegerin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These come with the Fiji Cube AIO kit, which costs 3x what I paid for the internal pump/medium box I have, minus a hole I’m drilling for the pump hose and these clamps (also separate magnets apparently).

I have no idea what this exactly is aside from “acrylic hang clamps” that is noted in the product description. Nothing I find that would be water safe looks remotely similar.

Would really appreciate any help or even suggestions for how to mount the box another way (non permanently).

thanks!

4C92335C-7E13-4730-8AC2-B96F776F5151.jpeg

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did a google search of “acrylic fish tank clamps” and got a lot that could work. This one looks promising? I’d also look and ask in the 3D printed area as lots of reefers on here love to print stuff for people and this looks like something they could definitely print.

OP
OP
die.kriegerin

die.kriegerin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did a google search of “acrylic fish tank clamps” and got a lot that could work. This one looks promising? I’d also look and ask in the 3D printed area as lots of reefers on here love to print stuff for people and this looks like something they could definitely print.

I was looking at those yesterday but I thought they might be for pipes. Maybe they could work for holding up the aio box.. hmm. Good idea. Thank you

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back