Does anyone know where to get a Tailspot Blenny?

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,661
Location
Denver, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're sold out everywhere I look - online and at all 16 of my local LFS. If anyone knows where to get one, I'd be much obliged!
 
Keep checking, I saw one on my LFS a bit over a week ago but bought an urchin instead. I also saw one listed in Live Aquaria DD about a week ago.
 
Took me two months to find one then my LFS got 5 in the other day. Keep looking they're out there, just a tough fish to find.
 
There are some available on saltyunderground, saltwaterfish, and liveaquaria right now. Just dont buy them all because I'm considering one too!
 
@hds4216 not sure if you’ve found your tailspot yet but there’s 2 available on Diver’s Den right now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new