Does Apex control other dosing pumps? Will Versa ever be controllable?

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
2,071
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've owned the DOS in the past, and its far too clunky design wise and the build quality is absolutely awful. Hoping there are some alternatives out there. I see Apex can control radion/vectra/vortech but was surprised to see Versa not on the list... Is that happening anytime soon? Any alternatives I should look in to? thx
 
Whether Versa pumps will ever be controllable using the MXM module knows only Neptune/Ecotech.

As for other dosing pumps, any "on/off/ pumps such as the BRS ones can be controlled by a power outlet on your energy par :upside-down-face:
 
This one

1703151690373.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new