OP
OP
N

Nem1clownfish2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing what it said on the packet to do. And I was dosing it in the 5 gallon it was half a packet every 48 hours and I was supposed to do 25% water changes every 4 days witch I did. I think I did about 42 dosings.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you want to treat, then treat with prazipro. i just suggest a qt tank and if you are doing it I would also suggest going the whole way and do a copper treatment as well. In the future only buy fish from places that quarantine if you can

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tsm aquatics and marinecollectors are 2 off that top of my head that quarantine all your fish

OP
OP
N

Nem1clownfish2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And dedragon the scatching was somewhat like the video except in the video the tangs were scratching with their whole body the clownfish only scratch the top half close to thier gills. What should I do?

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think they send direct from ora so if you didnt put any other water into you tank and didnt use live rock, i doubt you have parasite

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then why are they scratching why do they have white stringy poop why do they have black pimple and why do they swim erratically? What am I gonna do?
Calm down, clownfish are tough. Those symptoms are probably not related to one another. The stringy poop is not inherently a symptom of parasites, it can also just be mucus. What do you mean by swim erratically? Clownfish are weird and they swim weird, is that what you mean?

OP
OP
N

Nem1clownfish2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is really hard to explain but I know it is not normal clownfish swimming becuse I know clownfish swim weird but this is not normal. I will try to explain it but it is like all of a sudden the female will like flip her self over in the water or just kind of go crazy but it doesn't last long.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back