Does it end with sticks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Up2no6ood
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What type of coral did you start with and what type is you main focus now?


  • Total voters
    124
It's a never ending cycle with reefs. I'm a mixed tank kind of guy. I love sticks with a growing collection but would never stop collecting acans as well. It's the variety and challenges that attract me to multiple species of marine life. No way I can end with just one type of coral. No End in sight! In a good way. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new