Does it matter on co2 media

  • Thread starter Thread starter TLO45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TLO45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Messages
302
Reaction score
226
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently switched CO2 scrubbers and by doing so switched co2 media.
I was using BRS media which is kind of like crushed gravel. I’m now using a pellet type of media and it doesn’t seem to hold the ph up as long as the crushed media.
Has anyone noticed this?
 
I have been using the pellet type from JorVet for years now. Including BRS, out of the three brands I have tried, JorVet worked the best for me, and I can buy it in bulk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new