Does my skimmer look right?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD0513
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So should it be more like this?
IMG_7422.jpeg
IMG_7423.jpeg
yep and you could go even lower:)
 
20250908_190843_996A5598-8DE3-43F3-B50B-0B617ECE6E89.png

The two lines drawn represent the two heights I use for my waterline (not the bubbles) the bubbles will be higher.
 
How do I make it skin dryer? I am not super familiar with the skimming set up.
get the bubble below the neck and it will infractionate the foam upwards
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new