Does this look like brown jelly

Reefing_Engineer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
77
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m pretty new still and haven’t experienced brown jelly, but it’s definitely brown under this head in my frogspawn so I just want to ask some experts!

F1D8077B-AFD8-4744-9AAD-55D3479F77AE.jpeg CD411AD3-257B-4D1B-BC0B-161B9A2F4C3D.jpeg
 
Hard to tell. I got it once and was brown and slime like. I suggest QT for observation. Remove with all pumps and powerheads off. Good luck!
 
No. Sometimes the tentacles that are somewhat shaded will turn a little brown, it’s just from the zooxanthellae not getting as much light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new