Does this solution actually help Coral Growth

Do you ever have any problem of like the sides turning almost like a tan color when they are growing cuz I have like a little frag and has a few tan spots on the side and one in the middle/side

53920520-f522-4047-a61f-9d23e88afa1b.png
 
Like I said earlier it’s a new frag and in my opinion what you are seeing is some dead tissue around the edges from where it was cut. No big deal it will grow out. It looks fairly healthy to me.
 
To clarify, my tank is actually about 5 years old, and I've been in the hobby for 6 years. I'm a bit confused about how you determined my tank was new from just the one rock in the picture
I didn’t conclude anything—I could only assume from the picture provided which looks more like a rock from a newer tank than an older one. That said it’s very hard to gauge the age of a tank from a zoomed in picture (eg, unclear where the purple on the rock is coralline or reflection of white dry rock of purple spectrum). That is why providing full tank pictures with detailed description of your system (including age) will increase the probability of getting better advice.
 
To clarify, my tank is actually about 5 years old, and I've been in the hobby for 6 years. I'm a bit confused about how you determined my tank was new from just the one rock in the picture
I didn’t conclude anything—I could only assume from the picture provided which looks more like a rock from a newer tank than an older one. That is why providing full tank pictures with detailed description of your system will increase the probability of getting better advice.
Ok thank you I think I kinda know what it might be
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new