Doestronic

  • Thread starter Thread starter tsharpe291
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tsharpe291

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2021
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
995
Location
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone have any experience with doestronic as a stand alone unit?
I am currently using a reef dose 4 which is constantly loosing Wi-Fi connection and a pain to re-connect.
for a five pump unit it seems pretty cost effective Compared to eco tech 4 head unit
 
Thank you for your response
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new