Dogface puffer eating zoa and star polyp

  • Thread starter Thread starter psycomnky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

psycomnky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Messages
43
Reaction score
33
Location
palm springs
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just starting to add corals to my tank. I did coral dip to zoas, and star polyp, Have a few others that I was getting ready to add…. Added zoa and polyp to DT … was gluing down some others turned to DT and my freaking dogface is going to town on the zoa I just added… pushed him away and the dang thing starts going after star polyps… I watched him and had to keep pushing him away with my algae scrapper… he’s trying to go around to get to them…. I have to pull them out before he destroyed the rest of what was left of frag!!! Ughh is this typical of dogface??? Help….
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 44 32.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new