Domino Clowns

LeftFootedJedi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
240
Reaction score
93
Location
Ahch-To
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just introduced a juvenile pair (George & Weezy) to my 20g. To say I’m nervous is putting it mildly so I check on them frequently. They have the entire tank to themselves.. naturally their favorite spot is right next to my wavemaker. ‍SMH
 
Last edited:
Just introduced a juvenile pair (George & Weezy) to my 20g. To say I’m nervous is putting it mildly so I check on them frequently. They have the entire tank to themselves.. naturally their favorite spot is right next to my wavemaker. ‍SMH
Haha! Have they taken the powerhead as their host? Clowns are crazy!
 
I wouldn’t say host but they definitely sleep right next to it. SMH

AB84B74E-53AB-4161-9D23-9DF3A695FF98.jpeg 204A4E85-6EB2-4425-A51C-8255B1E1EF40.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new