don't trust ordering glass threw a local company to build a tank is there a online company you guys trust to order from?

chris_s9181

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wish i could trust the local areas glass company but my dad when i was younger worked for them i know how ****** their work is, i dont want to drop over a 100 dollars on a peice of glass only to have it arriving not the way i want

notMrDurden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wish i could trust the local areas glass company but my dad when i was younger worked for them i know how ****** their work is, i dont want to drop over a 100 dollars on a peice of glass only to have it arriving not the way i want
I'd imagine shipping on a larger pane of glass would cost more than the glass itself

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks….couldnt remember his screen name. Sorry Joe!

corey

As stated above though, I'm not sure how practical it is to ship glass. May be better off driving a bit further to get glass if the local one can't be trusted.

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glass cages! Talk to @Joe Glass Cages. He is awesome and generous with his time, and sells great glass.

I purchased from them many years ago for my last diy tank, and consulted with Joe recently about a potential project.

Buying it directly from a tank building expert will mean that you're getting exactly what you need.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glass cages! Talk to @Joe Glass Cages. He is awesome and generous with his time, and sells great glass.

I purchased from them many years ago for my last diy tank, and consulted with Joe recently about a potential project.

Buying it directly from a tank building expert will mean that you're getting exactly what you need.
really appreciate the mention @Chrisv. Always available to chat. Love this stuff. Thanks again.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back