Dose any one know what this is

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
 
Looks like a ball anemone. If it is its Harmless.
 
Pseudocorynactis, imo there harmless, just very very sticky as they can sometime eat microsnails nd amphipods.
 
How big do they get and if I want to keep it should I feed it
 
They stay about that size. They tend to disappear after awhile, but feeding them would help keep them around longer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new