Doser 2.1 Cannot Connect to Wifi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FunkEngine

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm trying to set my doser up for wireless programming. When I try to search for wireless networks I get the error "no wireless network found!"

I tried entering my settings manually but as far as I can tell it doesn't connect. Firmware is v 1.30.

Slicktop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are using a Mac Book you will have issues.. I constantly have issues with my wireless connection. I have to make adjustments using a USB cord and an old dell laptop. I also have issues with the app connecting to my I-phone 8. My advise, try to unplug your router and the doser and see if that helps. Great doser as far as precise dosing, but disappointed in the fact thats its not compatible with apple products.

OP
OP
F

FunkEngine

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try phone in airplane mode then search for wifi hot spot... good luck !
I should clarify, I'm trying to connect the doser to my home wifi in client mode. Its the doser saying that it does not detect any wifi networks.

If you are using a Mac Book you will have issues.. I constantly have issues with my wireless connection. I have to make adjustments using a USB cord and an old dell laptop. I also have issues with the app connecting to my I-phone 8. My advise, try to unplug your router and the doser and see if that helps. Great doser as far as precise dosing, but disappointed in the fact thats its not compatible with apple products.
I'm using a windows laptop for the USB programming. There's also like a dozen wifi networks in the area, so its not just my own wifi that it cannot detect.

Elementalj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should clarify, I'm trying to connect the doser to my home wifi in client mode. Its the doser saying that it does not detect any wifi networks.

I'm using a windows laptop for the USB programming. There's also like a dozen wifi networks in the area, so its not just my own wifi that it cannot detect.

Make sure you pull the new software package down from GHL and update the device. I was having issues connecting and did the update. It’s logged on consistently since.

Best of luck.
J

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back