Doser 2.1 WiFi issues- Need help please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason my doser doesn't stay connected. It will connect, but then give an error message and disconnect.

Does anybody know why this is happening. I have no issues with the myGHL.com, it only seems to be with the WIFI.

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny is the man ;)

I reached out to Vinny, but this time no reply. I can't connect to the doser with my phone or internet. I can access it from myGHL though. What would cause this to happen. Vinny said he set up a static IP....I guess not???

I can access my smart tv from internet, phone gets wifi, apex can be accessed....but not the doser. ;Rage

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it is getting out to the internet with myGHL being able to use that. Using the phone app you need the ip address of the doser. I got mine by looking at the devices connected to my router. I am sure Vinny will get with you he may have been busy with someone else.

Gman1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi sorry to jump some else's tread but I am having the same issues I can connect via the USB if I plug a LAN network connection the doser is fine but I cant set up a wifi connection I have followed the video time and time again. But once you click save the blue LED will never come on and I cant ping the device. I have tried to get in touch with Germany as I am from the UK but I seem to keep getting hung up on. Can any one point me in the write direction. Many thanks George

Gman1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you Vinny its now all up and running it was due to my wifi name being to long I hadn't realised there was a maximum length for the doser to handle

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back