Lately in a desperate attempt to get more Coral to Grow I am dosing A- and K+ at about three times than recommended. Anyone think this may cause an issue ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lately in a desperate attempt to get more Coral to Grow I am dosing A- and K+ at about three times than recommended. Anyone think this may cause an issue ?
I don't know the other products, also don't know what RTN meansI believe that I had an issue with multiple acro colonies RTN'ing overnight due to dosing A- and K+ at the maximum recommended dosage. Several other frags turned green. I was also dosing Lugols and Sponge Power at the same time. I chose to discontinue all four and I have not lost another colony to RTN since. I am still waiting to see if some of the frag colors can return. New growth has decent coloration. Could also have been the Iodine, but I would proceed with caution on heavy dosing of A- and K+ if you are not doing any routine ICP's. I did not see any benefit from them even before the RTN started
Yes Except for my Kiwi tree . It does not like it but to catch you up . I posted about knocking off a Coral from its frag plug. It fell into a shaded not very well lit area . It had black or dark brown on its edges at the time. Two other Corals seem to be responding positively , as well as the subject one . I watch every day . I dose every otherDayHave you seen any increase?
RTN = Rapid Tissue NecrosisI don't know the other products, also don't know what RTN means
I know which post you mean... I think it was Bromine which I though was a trap because Randy said Bromide (which is an ion not the element).I have been trying to find your post regarding trace elements in Sea Water pun of the day I think. Which one is not considered to be on the list because of the large amount of it?