Dosing for AIO Aquariums

Agraves77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nuvo fusion 30L aquarium that I want to do a mixed reef with. I dont really want to mess with kalk unless I have to. However, I am having a hard time finding people with AIO tanks that use dosing pumps. And I have only seen one person use a calcium reactor for a AIO. Any advice on how to do this? Or am i just stuck with Kalk?

Thanks in advance.
 
As long as you test for what your aquarium is taking up you can set up a doser no problem.
I have personally never seen someone with a nano and a calcium reactor but it is an awesome idea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new