Dosing Iron made my Hammer huge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I dose 2ml/day of brightwell's ferrion,

I dose one hammer a month, Unless of course I want to dose aluminum, then it is one can a month.

 
Last edited:
Look what dosing iron does for cucumbers.



I had to remove my clean up crew because I was afraid it would damage my hammer or cuke.

 
Last edited:
Lol, I guess I new to add one to my tank
 
I don't know, you decide. :eyebrows:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new