Dosing kit for sale. 100$

michael.cser20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
301
Reaction score
101
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bills getting tight now so im going to be selling the brs 2 part dosing kit for 100$. i set it up but didnt like it compared to my other dosing so i put it back in the back and that was it. Its brand new. None of the supplements were opened or used
9179046cacfe95584c6666888cc5f8eb.jpg
 
@michael.cser20 Give another bump about 7pm tonight when there are more members on
 
Look at that, You have to post at rush hour:) fyi Saturday and Sunday also ;) Good luck
 
where were you bout 2 months ago...... lol :D
I'd take it if not have doseing already set up....
 
I had a run in with paypal a while back and they took alot of my money so i wony be using them
 
What's your locations?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new