• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dosing Line Labels

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
376
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I printed some handy dosing line labels that snap over RODI line and soft tubing. If anyone is interested I can make a set of Ca, Mg, Kh, and even do custom labels.

20201223_103008.jpg 20201223_103336.jpg 20201223_103556 (1).jpg 20201223_110259.jpg
 
How much with shipping to Chicago?
I would need calcium Alk Mag and nopox
 
I messed around with the printer and was able to do multicolor prints.
 

Attachments

  • 20210104_194237.jpg
    20210104_194237.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210104_194139.jpg
    20210104_194139.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new