Dottyback trio question...

  • Thread starter Thread starter afboundguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

afboundguy

acanaholic
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
1,336
Reaction score
835
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know dottybacks change sexes like clownfish and dominant one becomes male but I was curious if anyone has ever kept a trio in a tank? I have a mated pair (female orchid and male indigo) and I tried getting a pair of Indigos to breed in a dedicated tank since I can never get the eggs in my main tank but lost the male and I still have what should be a female and curious about putting her in the main DT to make a trio?
 
I’m not so sure if this would work without creating aggressive behaviour, maybe someone with more experience could give us their opinions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new