Doughboy/Beanbag Bounce Mother

Item Price
$2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

The Roaming Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
211
Reaction score
154
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doughboy Bounce mother shroom mounted on a 3 inch tile. Originally purchased from AriMiko on here. She's dropped me 4 babies now and has another on the tile. I can meet at Reefapalooza this weekend or within an hour drive of Poughkeepsie, NY.
tempImagez2gOkU.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new