Dp1 dosing pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzzdiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zzzdiver

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
32
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a second Dp1 pump but it didn't have the buss cable, is it the same cable as all other modules in the system? I have extras if so thanks in advance
 
Picked up a second Dp1 pump but it didn't have the buss cable, is it the same cable as all other modules in the system? I have extras if so thanks in advance

Do you run the DA Reefkeeper controller as well?
 
That said I'm going to move up to the new achron by digital aquatics, running out of room on the RKL
 
Interesting. I was also looking at the Reefkeeper, but I almost pulled the trigger on an Apex last night. I guess I will have a look at the Archon before I make a purchase.

Were you happy with your RKL? I would assume so since you are looking at another DA product as a replacement.
 
Yes it has ran flawless for me. Currently controlling ATO,Ph monitoring, heater, moonlight and dosing. Take a look at that achron. The support is great on this site if you have any question or issues with their products. Btw my RKL been in service for the last 2 plus years.
 
Where can one find pricing for the Archon controller? I googled and didn't have much luck with trying to find pricing and delivery information.
 
They sure seem to be out of stock on a lot of the optional equipment. Of course, this now complicates my Apex decision :)
 
Has anyone used a four-head dosing pump for automatic top off? I have a DP-4 with two spare heads (currently), and I was thinking of using one head for makeup water.
 
They sure seem to be out of stock on a lot of the optional equipment. Of course, this now complicates my Apex decision :)
Are we showing out of stock? If so, let me know, I can fix that. We have everything in stock and ready to go. The privilege of doing all our manufacturing in house. We even have our own SMT(surface mount) machine to produce our boards right here in the USA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new