Dr. Quarantine Fish shipment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
807
Reaction score
449
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a month of waiting from my dr quarantine fish order to come, it's coming tomorrow morning, it's coral, a birds nest and a ricordia mushroom. Since they are from there do I need to dip them? Normally I quarantine every fish and dip every coral who enters my house, but that's the whole point of DRQF, right?
 
After a month of waiting from my dr quarantine fish order to come, it's coming tomorrow morning, it's coral, a birds nest and a ricordia mushroom. Since they are from there do I need to dip them? Normally I quarantine every fish and dip every coral who enters my house, but that's the whole point of DRQF, right?
Dip every corals that enters your display tank.
 
I am going to dip everything. I didn't know if that'd void the warranty like some places require you not to dip or it voids the warranty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new