• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef feedback-another great transaction

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

TimSt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my third Dr. Reef order yesterday: a McCosker's wrasse, a Katherine's wrasse, and a Mandarin. Due to the weather, I opted for the UPS hub pickup--this is the second time I've done this. I much prefer grabbing the package as soon as it arrives at the hub than letting it ride in an unheated truck for the day (UPS normally doesn't deliver until 6 p.m. here).

Fish arrived in great condition--great packaging, plenty of water in the bags, etc. Fish acclimated well and are now settling into the tank.

I've always had a great experience with Dr. Reef, and will continue to order from this vendor.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back