Dr. Reef feedback-another great transaction

  • Thread starter Thread starter TimSt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TimSt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2022
Messages
92
Reaction score
99
Location
Rhode Island
Received my third Dr. Reef order yesterday: a McCosker's wrasse, a Katherine's wrasse, and a Mandarin. Due to the weather, I opted for the UPS hub pickup--this is the second time I've done this. I much prefer grabbing the package as soon as it arrives at the hub than letting it ride in an unheated truck for the day (UPS normally doesn't deliver until 6 p.m. here).

Fish arrived in great condition--great packaging, plenty of water in the bags, etc. Fish acclimated well and are now settling into the tank.

I've always had a great experience with Dr. Reef, and will continue to order from this vendor.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new