• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef is Fantastic!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rpaulin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet Bonnie and Clyde (the Clowns) and Mugsy (the Yellow Watchman Goby) from Dr. Reef! I’m not big on feedback, but when I decide it’s warranted (either in an extremely positive way or the opposite), I’ll drop a comment to spread the word. I am new to the saltwater world…and by new, I mean really NEW :grinning-face:….my very first ever marine aquarium is only 2 months old. I wanted to start out with only the best. I did a lot of research, hours and hours of time spent reviewing and acquiring information and applying that knowledge to this new venture. After getting my aquarium set up and cycled, it was finally ready for some finned friends (corals will come in a few months). I wanted to start out the right way with quarantined fish, and since I am so new, I wanted to leave the QT process to the professionals. After scouring R2R for the best place to purchase QT’d fish, I stumbled upon Dr Reef. I recently placed an order and received my first little friends yesterday, all happy and healthy…..I couldn’t be happier with the entire process. I highly recommend Dr Reef and will definitely be ordering again once these little ones are all settled and when it’s safe to add more.

Thank you Dr. Reef for all that you do!

IMG_9225.jpeg IMG_9211.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back