Dr Reef Quarantined Fish - 100% Satisfied

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
112
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
I'd highly recommend Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish to anyone seeking not only quality livestock but also an awesome customer service experience. They've earned a loyal customer in me, and I look forward to future purchases.

Thanks for the great fish and the great experience!
 
I'd highly recommend Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish to anyone seeking not only quality livestock but also an awesome customer service experience. They've earned a loyal customer in me, and I look forward to future purchases.

Thanks for the great fish and the great experience!
Thank you for your support. We appreciate you
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new