• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DR Reef Quaratined Fish

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Darrell Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had nothing but trouble with DR Reef. from not sending all the fish that i order, Fish not making it ,bags leaking water not double bag some kind of vacuum bag that leaks sending shrimp different from what i ordered, poor communication, sending fish without letting me no he was shipping ,telling me he was sending fish but never shipped. Always full of excuses Just overall poor service. sorry for the Rant but just had to get this of my Chest.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No wonder Paypal closed your dispute in my favor

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me take you step by step just like i did with Paypal.

Original complaint: Seller (dr reef) did not send replacement fis for fish that were doa.
Response: He placed 2 order and constantly changed his orders.. I will attach the snapshot of texts to prove my side.

Also complaint: I dont respond or communicate with him
Response: I will attach texts showing i am initiating all communications asking how the fish are doing

Complaint" 2 orders were placed and claimed i didnt send him any replacements or refund. (just claimed i didnt refund or replace in this thread on post#5 "An no they were not all refunded"

Response: I shipped him his first order, had few dos and asked me to change the fish and send replacements. I shipped him 2nd order with replacments and invoice clearly states free replacements. 2nd order had 2 doa anthias and i didnt have replacements so i refunded the 2 through paypal.
He still claimed he had more dos after few days. I sent him a 3rd box out of my pocket free.

Note: hes claiming all along i didnt ship replacements. 2 orders but 3 shipments 3 weeks apart!!!! and also free fish mentioned on invoices. really!!!!

Then he changes the claim from no replaments to item not as described.

Your responses
Date added
May 18, 2021

Note
This changing of statement by him should be clear evidence of whats going on here. Still i will address the issues. 1. Customer claimed in his original statement that he never received his replacement fish nor i communicate with him. Response: He took his original statement back and changed it to items not as described after i provided documentation of him lying about not getting replacements. Also attached are text messages where i initiated conversations asking how the fish were doing. 2. Now he claims fish were not as described. response: These are live fish. what is there to be described? he placed order through my website that indicates pics of fish, species and some useful information regarding the fish being purchased. He clearly knows what hes buying, He ordered 2 times from me over a course of 15-20 days. Why would he keep ordering more if i was sending him fish not as described. Also please read through all the texts attached. There is not one mention of fish not as described or wrong fish sent or any of that nature. Only thing he complaints about is some dead fish. Which as per evidence attached i have replaced/refunded. 3. Legal aspect response: As per legal terms and conditions mentioned on every paypal invoice (pic attaced) you can see, Client has to claim dead or not as described fish within 2 hrs of receiving delivery. These are live fish, clients tank can be contaminated, ammoinia levels could be high or simply they dont know how to care for a certain fish thus we can only guarantee live arrival. And in case there is something wrong client is supposed to send us pics and evidence of dead or wrong fish. There is not a single email or text which has any pic or claim that states fish was not as described. (dead fish yes and were replaced/refunded) After client received live fish our job is done. If there was a problem with fish not being the correct one then there should have been an email or text with pics within 2 hrs of delivery.

File
dispute.PDF
Date added
May 11, 2021

Note
I shipped his 1st order on April 2nd Fedex tracking 785527907409. There were few fish dead at arrival. So he opted to get free replacements on his upcoming 2nd order. Please look at 2nd invoce issue through paypal. It clearly says all the free fish i sent with that order. So i cleared his 1st dead fish by send replacements with his 2nd order. 2nd order was shipped via fedex tracking number 786042071298. There were 2 dead fish on that and i refunded him. there is paypal refund history on that. Then he claimed a few more dead fish without any evidence. i replaced them our of kind gesture on April 20th fedex tracking 786223949121. Attached are texts and invoiced and refunds and free replacement documents. Also last fish arrived at April 21st to him according to my return/doa guarantee he had 7 days to file a claim with dead fish pics and he failed to do so. Even till now he has not sent 1 single pic of dead fish. I only cover fish for 7 days. I cant take responsibility after 20+ days. So i have gone beyond our policies to replace and refund his loss.

File
dispute.PDF

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dispute7.jpg
dispute6.jpg
dispute5.jpg
dispute4.jpg
dispute3.jpg
dispute2.jpg
dispute1.jpg

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets compare whose the better person:

show me any text or email or any mean of communication where you sent me evidence of dead fish in any sort at the time of arrival or within 7 days of the guarantee period??????

None provided..

Still what do i do. I replace his fish on 2nd order, i refund his dead fish on 2nd order. i ship free 3rd box with fish to him out of my kind heart.

I dont think i need to explain more after this above statement.

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another BS from this guy.... He claimed in his 1st post i dont tell him when the shipment is shipped.
Please read all the text both shipments were told to him on the text.

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You came to my home grounds smearing mud on my face, why am i the only one posting evidence and proof and text, pics, communications. where is your proof?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back