• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dr. Reef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Daenion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic place to buy fish. I have bought both fish and CUC from them and was very happy with both.

Every fish has been healthy, active and well packaged when they arrived.

They are responsive to emails and phone calls.

What I really liked about them was that they only ship fish which they know will survive for a long time. One of my shipments was delayed for a month due to the fish being hard to acquire and the one they had was not eating to their satisfaction.

I would recommend to anyone who is in the market for QT ed fish.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
As soon as weather warms up a little more, I will be giving him a shot.

OP
OP
Daenion

Daenion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As soon as weather warms up a little more, I will be giving him a shot.
I read awhile ago that you had some bad experiences lately. I think they will fit your needs.

You are one of R2R resident experts and someone whose opinion I value. I would love to hear what you think when you decide to order from them.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I read awhile ago that you had some bad experiences lately. I think they will fit your needs.

You are one of R2R resident experts and someone whose opinion I value. I would love to hear what you think when you decide to order from them.
Will do

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back