Dr reefs Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter melhe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

melhe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2023
Messages
225
Reaction score
122
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
I got two tangs from Dr Reef , briseltooth white tail and Atlantic blue . The fish arrived on time . My father thought it’s my coral order . Threw the bags into the sump . I had to call Dr reef to track the order in the evening . After they told me already delivered in the morning, I found those two in the sump . They acclimated beautifully , started to eat right away after released to the tank dispite stucking in sump all day . Dr reef company emailed me three times later to follow up how the fish doing . I am impressed how they care about the well-being of animals they selling .

It’s great shopping experience and will definitely shop again !!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new