Dr. Reefs-You cant go wrong with this vendor.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toadpapa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Toadpapa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
522
Reaction score
573
Location
Washougal
What state or country do you live in
Washington
I have ordered a few times from Dr. Reefs, and the items I received have always been healthy and great. Recently made my 4th order, a copperband, a fairy wrasse, a yellow tang, and a katherines wrasse. All are either captive-bred or quarantined. Got the fish after quarantine and got them acclimated. I was sent two Fairy wrasses because they are notoriously difficult to ship.
Anyway, after a couple weeks, everything is thriving, even the two wrasses. Everything is eating and looking fantastic. I highly recommend Dr. Reefs; I have never had a bad purchase with them, and they are our go-to vendor for fish.
 
Thank you for your feedback and support.
Glad all livestock made in well and are doing good. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in future.
Happy Reefing
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new