Dr. Tim Embezzlement Case

FrugalReeferJon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Messages
4,722
Reaction score
29,314
Location
San Diego, CA via Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there was a post made a few weeks ago about this but I thought I’d share this informative video that I came across talking about it in more detail. I’ve personally never used any of his products and I don’t think I ever will after viewing this.

 
Last edited:
I like Joey, but that video could have been 10 minutes long 🤪

Definitely pretty crazy sounding stuff, I guess we'll see what happens, and what Dr. Tim has to say in court if it gets that far.
 
Last edited:
I know there was a post made a few weeks ago about this but I thought I’d share this informative video that I came across talking about it in more detail. I’ve personally never used any of his products and I don’t think I ever will after viewing this.


The real Point was made . Who in their right mind gives one person total control over that amount of money . I could not keep watching the entire video granted . I have no idea as to what the result will or can be . Unfortunate Oversight. Especially since there was a board of Trustees
 
There's a fine line between sharing information and pronouncing someone guilty of crimes before they have had their day in court. I want to be very careful about how we use this platform. Information is good. Gossip and slander is a no go. R2R is a different type of community and I want to keep it that way.

I haven't had time to look at the video but I will ask that comments be kept to facts and not personal jabs at other people. Our TOS defines our code of conduct when it comes to posting practices.

And no Dr. Tim or his company are NOT sponsors and have never been sponsors. I also do not know him personally.

Thank you for understanding.
 
There's a fine line between sharing information and pronouncing someone guilty of crimes before they have had their day in court.
to be completely fair: the case in question is not a criminal case, but a civil one. The purpose of a civil suit is to resolve a dispute between two parties, not to mark one as a criminal. Even if Dr. Tim loses this case, he will have been found liable, not guilty

I agree though it’s better to wait to lock in opinions about either party until after evidence has been presented, not before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new