Drag half dead?

bleuchzsteve

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2022
Messages
56
Reaction score
18
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

i just ordered my first frags from top shelf aquatics and one of the frags seems like half of it is dead tissue.it’s an evergreen Galatea and It was an “almost WYSIWYG” item so I believe it was in this condition when I purchased it. Should I do something special with this to keep it alive or will it be ok with the dead portion still on the frag? Thanks for any input
DBA4686F-2497-4157-809D-4C7427E204B1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new