• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon’ Breath Macro algae

Item Price
25-40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Interested in a double portion of dragon's breath. PM on the way.
 
Good dude. UPS messed up delivery and arrived one day late, but in this Norcal heat of course the macro algae arrived in bad shape. Vendor immediately sent out a replacement no questions asked which was very much appreciated. 🙏 Would definitely order again if needed! 🐟
 
Good dude. UPS messed up delivery and arrived one day late, but in this Norcal heat of course the macro algae arrived in bad shape. Vendor immediately sent out a replacement no questions asked which was very much appreciated. 🙏 Would definitely order again if needed! 🐟

Thanks for the kind words!

Got a few dragons breath ready to go. Also one bundle of cosmic broccoli for 60$ ready!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new