Dragon's Breath macro $25 shipped

Item Price
25.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReeferSpot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
274
Reaction score
156
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few tennis ball size pieces of Dragons breath for sale. $25 shipped
First come first serve.

Zelle and Paypal is [email protected]
Will ship to PayPal address unless instructed otherwise.
20230801_091340.jpg
 
It depends on when and where. I can ship it to you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new