Dragon's Breath Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is in a whole frag bag for dragon's breath. Golf ball or soft ball? Frag bags come in all sizes lol.

Also do you grow these in systems with fish or just in a regular grow out system?

Thanks!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A whole frag bag is a 3 x 10 inch bag filled to the top. I would say its more than a softball and more than enough to start any fuge. Just make sure you have some strong lighting.

All our coral systems have fish in them and we grow the dragons breath in the sumps.

OP
OP
tankstudy

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A whole frag bag is a 3 x 10 inch bag filled to the top. I would say its more than a softball and more than enough to start any fuge. Just make sure you have some strong lighting.

All our coral systems have fish in them and we grow the dragons breath in the sumps.

Sounds good! Placed my order!

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics any chance in getting more of the frag bag? i see you only have the frag size available now.
Right now we're letting the sumps regrow as we've been selling a bit too much. We should have more in a couple weeks.

That being said, a frag is generally golfball sized and sometimes larger.

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back