Drawing for this stand?

BarSnackz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening R2R community!

I just started following R2R on Instagram (late - I know) and I stumbled upon this picture. Does anyone have a drawing or diagram on how the stands circled in this picture were made? I tried to zoom in on the picture; but, it is very hard to see where the seams start and end on the wood. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been looking forever to build something like this!
Thank you!
frag tank edited.jpg

OP
OP
BarSnackz

BarSnackz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets ask @Coastie Reefer I believe it's their setup :)
duhh, stupid me. I saw the "link in our bio" and couldn't seem to find it on the R2R page. Thank you for pointing that out for me! You would think with my young age I would be a little better with social media... oh well.

That looks about right! I think the only difference between the link and picture is that a back cross brace was used, as well. Thank you!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
duhh, stupid me. I saw the "link in our bio" and couldn't seem to find it on the R2R page. Thank you for pointing that out for me! You would think with my young age I would be a little better with social media... oh well.

That looks about right! I think the only difference between the link and picture is that a back cross brace was used, as well. Thank you!
Lol! No worries :D Happy to help :)

OP
OP
BarSnackz

BarSnackz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can try to get some pics if you want. It’s a basic stand but it’s braced about 8” off the ground on the sides and back. Specifically done do I can utilize space under the tank.

D8048229-77C7-4FF9-9B23-E08B22CDAEBE.jpeg CD1B5346-A78C-49D3-93BF-93482C9FADC7.jpeg

I think that second picture told me everything that I wanted to know! Thank you so much! What did you use for the top? 1/2" ply?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back