Driver Upgrade Prices are Out!

I'm referring to the MP10 QD upgrade kit -- there is only one listed in Aquarium Specialty (for $50). If someone with a non-wireless MP10ES and wants it to become both wireless and QD, then a a wireless module (that small green square-like module) is needed + the QD upgrade kit. If someone has a MP10wES (wireless) and want to upgrade to QD, a QD upgrade kit is the only thing needed, since the wireless module can just be transferred to the QD controller. That's how I understood it but I might be wrong.

But yes, both will get the benefit of the QD and 10% flow increase.

I edited my response Reggie. I was having the 10% increase conversation on a separate discussion. I got them mixed up. Yes, you are correct here from my understanding as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new