Driveway bouy markers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie069
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
2,694
Reaction score
9,756
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Installed seahorse shaped markers on end of driveway. Joke for teen daughter starting to drive

1B71C1C3-C7E5-4E6B-AEE7-94B303107159.jpeg
 
Installed seahorse shaped markers on end of driveway. Joke for teen daughter starting to drive

1B71C1C3-C7E5-4E6B-AEE7-94B303107159.jpeg

Love it! The layers of meaning is classic!
 
I hope these work out and don’t become a casualty.
Our two oldest have both totaled cars along the way.
 
well I’m just a lake boater so I’m sure you know it better than me. They look good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new