Drop off tanks

Somuchflo99

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
616
Location
Sacramento,CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E06AF5B5-55ED-4EB9-BE9B-065F4A6B1471.jpeg
BCD6794D-F2B1-4472-BA82-2E53D5AA533E.jpeg
 
Cool looking tank. Looks like a frag “dropped off”
 
Yeah I’ve had that happen before luckely I’m home enough to keep an eye out plus now I make sure it’s wedge in theee good or use a small bit of epoxy putty.
 
@Somuchflo99 how's the reef? Any chance we could get an update?
 
F0F2C9CE-4D2A-4E91-B659-B1E92549F8A6.jpeg
FF9AB105-B6D8-4A83-B2EA-FDF07DFECA32.jpeg
3E9C9234-C3C0-4CC9-AE06-95BA28BDC330.jpeg
sorry for the wait been busy as heck packing and work and school i have sold a few of my corals down to a minimum in here now with same fish everything is still thriving well im pretty much maintaining at this point i would like to get more coral but ill be moving from cali to oregon soon and am worried some things wont make it so im minimizing down to rock and fish and will transport everything in one day and re-up on coral when i het settled and everything balances out in oregon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new