Drop your Instagram handle

We keep a steady pod population, so if you can’t, then I guess it would be difficult to keep. We add pods every other month.

or if your mabdarin wont eat frozen. My mandarin eats frozen, and i add pods 3-4 times a month.If i feel like hes not eating enough i dose the tank with frozen twice a day.
 
Main glass account is: @aghori_glass
Reef account: @keelhaulers_reef
YT: keelhaulers reef

I follow back all reef accounts!
I have a YouTube channel as well
Main glass account is: @aghori_glass
Reef account: @keelhaulers_reef
YT: keelhaulers reef

I follow back all reef accounts!
nice , I’ll give your YouTube channel a follow :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new