Drop your Instagram handle

This goes agents TOS Screenshot_20210106-003559.png
I must be missing something in the photo you shared because as far as I know no one here has shared advertising forums or commercial interests. Can you point me in the direction of the rule breaking offense?
 
Just started a page for my reefing stuff: Viking_reefing (I’m a big, tall bearded Swede so I thought that was kind of apt haha). Any and all suggestions on how to improve are welcome :)

 
Last edited:
Coral_dreamin is my insta handle. Tank is two months old now, imported rock etc from my old tank. Made the whole thing my self.
 
@adambgunn is mine. I have a few tank pics and vids... and loads of cat pics... and pics of my crazy colored lights..
 
Mannos_reef new page beginner reefer. Thanks for looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new