Dry Goods For Sale.

Item Price
$200-$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Johra

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
68
Reaction score
11
Location
Folsom
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 Neptune Apex 400$

1 Neptune trident 400$ each

Neptune Cor20 200$

Ecotech vectra s2 250$

Waterbox peninsula 5526 800$ No shipping.

Eshops reef sump 300 250$ No Shipping.

GeoReef CR618 calcium reactor 250$

Kamoer FX-STP Pump 200$

10lb CO2 tank with Carbon Doser CO2 Regulator 250$
 
hello I want the Neptune Apex, Neptune trident. do you accept paypal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new